Friday 27 November 2009

inside of emptyness

A few images from a current project I am working on which will take quite a while to complete. The two images shown here are only a portion of the project (notice lack of narrative) but I thought they might look good up here and maybe give people something to think about.

The project spawned from a lyric I wrote for a new song, like most lyrics and ideas I cannot remember the moment when it appeared in my mind.

"You will end up with nothing,
If you do not commit to starting,
with something you know nothing
about."

Although I am aware that the lyric although the initial catalyst for this project, I am in the process of deciding wether or not it sits well with the images. Anyway here are the first few from this project anyway, with more to follow at a later date.




All photographs and text copyright Andrew Clarke 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment